Our Rental Policies
Flat tires are the customer’s responsibility.
The customer is responsible for topping off equipment with the appropriate fuel upon return. If the fuel is not refilled, there will be an additional charge made to the customer’s bill.
Below is an example of information a customer agrees to when signing a rental contract:
In accepting this equipment by signing below, with Rental Company owner, the customer hereby agrees:
- The rental equipment has been received in good working condition, and will be returned in the same condition, ordinary wear and tear excepted.
- The customer agrees to pay in full for all damages or loss to rental equipment and further agrees not to loan, sublet or otherwise dispose of equipment or use it at any other location than listed above.
- The customer assumes all responsibility for injuries to persons or damages to property and agrees to hold the Owner harmless for any and all claims, of whatsoever nature, arising out of the use of the rental equipment while in his custody.
- The customer agrees to the owner’s rights to enter the premises of the customer at any time to repossess said equipment and agrees to reimburse the owner’s cost of repossession.
- The customer agrees to reimburse the owner for all attorney fees, an amount not less than 25% of all sums due, court costs, and expenses incurred by the owner to enforce collection or to preserve or enforce the owner’s rights under this contract. This contract shall be governed by the laws of the state of Texas. All money due hereunder must be paid to the office indicated above. There are no warranties of merchantability or fitness either expressed or implied which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
- DAMAGE WAIVER is an optional service to cover the repair or replacement of equipment damaged during normal use. The charge is 10% of the rental. Damage Waiver is not insurance and only covers the cost of repair or replacement of equipment damaged during normal use. Damage Waiver does not cover loss of or damage caused by theft, abuse, misuse, or neglect.